Template License Terms
Red Peach Designs retains copyright ownership of all original artwork or parts contained therein, whether preliminary or final, except where noted otherwise. Upon receipt of full payment, the client is granted license to use the final web design and/or provided graphics and files (logo, business cards, etc.) for their business for the website indicated at the time of order. Rights to photos, graphics, source code and software are specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners.Red Peach Designs retains the right to use the completed project for the purpose of marketing materials and portfolio.
Website Template License
- The website templates are sold an indefinite number of times until we decide to retire them, unless otherwise noted.
- The link back to us may not be altered and MUST be kept visible in the template, appearing on ALL pages.
- You may use the template on ONE site only. If you wish to use the template on more than one website, you must purchase an additional license for each site.
Our pre-made templates are available for use on your personal or business website, according to the terms stated here. By purchasing our products or services you are agreeing to these terms. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website, our products or services. Purchase of our services does NOT grant you such permission. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.This includes all images, HTML code, CSS code, and the design itself.
The license grants you USE of the template, it does not grant you OWNERSHIP of the template. You are not allowed to use it on a website containing sexually explicit material, promotion of hatred against any group, or any illegal activity and the site must not contain links to any such material. Violation of these terms will result in your loss of license without refund and reporting of your site to your web host and/or legal action taken.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Template orders may be refunded if both of the following apply:
- Refund request is received within 3 days of purchase.
- We have not yet started work on it. It generally takes us about 3 days to begin working on your project after receiving your order. If you requested rush processing of your template and we have already completed some work on it, the time spent is NOT refundable, even if it’s within 3 days of purchase.
Refunds will not be given after delivery of product, no exceptions. We post estimated time frames on our website to give you an idea of how long the project should take. Refunds are not given if we exceed the timeframe posted on our site.